Just before we left for HKG (we left on the October 27), I had another ultrasound and after lotsa encouragement to the baby to open up her legs, we could see that it's a baby girl!! Wow! I was very excited! That meant, I could start buying girly stuffs :D
Anyway, this baby girl seems to inherit the mother's genes, which is an extreme shopper in particular! hahaha... seriously, we were out shopping from 10am and would not come home til 11.30pm. I could keep up with the rest of the group! I did though suffer some sore legs and some backpains but after a cup of tea at a cafe, I was all recharged. (you see what I mean?!) All Ahren could say was "... oh uh.." hehehe..
weight gain : +1.9 kgs
bulging update : all of a sudden, after day 1 in Hkg, it really showed! a few days before that everyone still said how come I didn't look like I was almost 5 months pregnant at all. Right now people say I look like I was close to 4 mths pregnant. Ohh well, can't complain right?!
discomfort : still urinate alot, sometime backpains, 'tight' feelings around the stomach
exercise : lotsa and lotsa walking
craving : nothing.
Anyway, this baby girl seems to inherit the mother's genes, which is an extreme shopper in particular! hahaha... seriously, we were out shopping from 10am and would not come home til 11.30pm. I could keep up with the rest of the group! I did though suffer some sore legs and some backpains but after a cup of tea at a cafe, I was all recharged. (you see what I mean?!) All Ahren could say was "... oh uh.." hehehe..
weight gain : +1.9 kgs
bulging update : all of a sudden, after day 1 in Hkg, it really showed! a few days before that everyone still said how come I didn't look like I was almost 5 months pregnant at all. Right now people say I look like I was close to 4 mths pregnant. Ohh well, can't complain right?!
discomfort : still urinate alot, sometime backpains, 'tight' feelings around the stomach
exercise : lotsa and lotsa walking
craving : nothing.


0 shout-outs:
Post a Comment