
Now that we've got Ahren, mom thought it's time to renew our family portrait. here's one of them, just the way we like it :)
There isn't much news on the pregnancy side, I guess that's why they call the second trimester the 'honeymoon period'. I somehow still feel some nausea, which most of the times must have something to do with the kind of food I consume *sheepish grin*. One last worst feeling I had was right after I finished one fillet o'fish burger from MacD. Wow, the first 'bule' food my baby girl rejected!!!
Ahren's away from me until the 10th. *longest sigh*. This sux. Since the 3rd month, I've become the biggest crybaby (ok, maybe I exagerate a little there heheh) whenever he has to go for a few hours. This time, there's little I could say and chose not to. He'll be back in a few days time and will be all mine again *grin*.
I went through what sorts of baby stuff I've acquired, and it seems like the list is still long! (wow, MORE shopping!!). I'm lucky as I don't need to buy either a stroller, crib or cotbed. Some of my 6 y.o. cousin's old stuff can be passed down to my baby. Yippeee!! My next mission is to find an affordable but practical wardrobe.
Btw, here's that 6 y.o. cousin I'm getting my cotbed etc from :) Isn't she the cutest or what?!
Pulang Kampung 2026
3 weeks ago


0 shout-outs:
Post a Comment