Mel's had been away for a week shopping, leaving me to "take care of the house".
Upon her return I was delighted to discover that her belly had suddenly grown and she actually looked pregnant now. Over the course of the following three days it just seemed to keep growing and growing. And to top it all off the baby appears to be practicing for the kung-fu championship next week and she won't stop until its number one it seems.
It’s kind of a weird feeling I guess, but I'm slowly getting used to the sensation of bulging flesh. I couldn't help but draw parallels between the babies kicking and the scene from "Alien" as the creature explodes from Sigourney’s tummy.
Luckily it seems content to stay inside for the time being....just as well as Mel hasn't finished setting up the "baby’s corner".
I've just downloaded the application for Australian Citizenship obtainable by Descent. Seems to be pretty straight-forward and hopefully my friend at the consulate can help me out.
Of course the "applicant’s name" is still blank....we're still working on that one....at least I could fill half of it in....surname..."Cody".
I'm hoping that we could have another USG soon. I really like seeing the pictures. But I guess I'll just have to wait until the mother is ready...I think if it was me I'd carry a portable one round with me and scan my stomach every half an hour!
Well that’s it from me.
Will post more when I’ve got some news.
-Ahren


0 shout-outs:
Post a Comment