She's so alive and kicking me all the time!!
weight gain : +2.9 kgs
bulging update : i'm finally looking pregnant this past week!
discomforts : been feeling very hot and sweaty, legs start to cramp once in a while, other than that it's been rather 'breezy'
exercise : a little stretching
craving : still nothing
I just got back from *yes* another trip out of town! One thing I gotta tell you is that how proud
A baby stroller!!! A very nice one too!!! Aren't we spoiled?!
She went to Bandung and bought some really nice clothes too. heheh.. I'm not complaining.

It's a dress from Ralph Lauren!! Once the baby grows out, it can become a top.. Nice ehh? She got this style in navy, red and pink. Each for only Rp. 59.000 (about A$ 8). What a bargain...
The baby girl has been so active and seems to be kicking and punching me all the time. It's always very exciting everytime it happens.. I love watching my stomach move, especially when I feel down, it really cheers me up. My auntie ended up mailing the crib. So, once it arrives, I'd like to start doing the baby corner up. Which reminds me, I need to get the wardrobe!!! 
By the way, I've got 2 ultrasound pictures I forgot to post. Instead of scanning it one by one, I quickly grabbed my PDA and snapped the printouts *grins* So please excuse the great image quality :-)
This one on the right is a 3D image of the baby at 18 weeks. I believe she was sucking her thumb :D
(and for some odd reason, the second picture just doesn't want to show up. I'll try posting it again tomorrow!)
| YOUR BABY THIS WEEK ...Week 23 |
Your baby weighs about a pound (.45 kg) and is approximately 8 inches (20 cm) long. No ore fruit comparisons—now he looks like a perfect, little doll!
Your Baby
Although his skin is still wrinkled, it’s starting to plump out as he continues to gain weight and develop more fat. He looks more and more like a “real” baby now, but sometimes the fine hair covering your baby’s body grows a little dark around this time.
Your Body
As the weight of your uterus once again shifts to rest on your bladder, you may have more problems holding urine. But be aware that a “gush” of liquid or constant leaking could mean that you are losing amniotic fluid, and you should call your doctor right away. You may also experience some emotional mood swings—unexpected highs and lows and maybe even some tears or fears. Emotional swings are linked to normal hormone activity and should pass as your pregnancy progresses. If not, mention it to your doctor.



2 shout-outs:
aih aih, cute dress...
btw, which FO did your mom get it from? *they might also have cute clothes for boy, right? :p*
ibu ferlin, hehhe.. elo ke FO ANAKECIL deh.. di belakang gedung sate (bdg). Bagus2 katanya disana. Hayoo... hunting huntinggg... :)
Post a Comment