Monday, October 16, 2006

16 Weeks 6 Days

weight gain : lupa-lupa aja mo nimbang...
bulging update : looking rounder each day
discomfort :
still beser, gassy, bloaty, sniffy, fluey
exercise :
still none
craving :
emmm, still nothing ( i think?!)

*sniffs*
I'm coming down with a flu!!!!! dang it. It was so hard to sleep last night with an aching throat, one stuffed nose and one VERY dry nose. Luckily, Ahren was real nice and didn't mind me turning the AC off, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get any decent sleep.

haiyaaaaahhh.... kenapa saya mesti sakit pula??? How's the baby inside yea.. is he/she sniffing too? *grins*So..., gak jadi deh buat vietnamese spring rolls seperti yang direncanain kemaren. Maybe lusa?!
Anyways, one thing that we both realized is that I get very attached and clingy to Ahren for the past 3-4 weeks. hihihi... He really doesn't mind as usually I am the independent type of wivey.

Well, pregnancy is full of surprises, isnt it?

0 shout-outs: