Gak tau kenapa, today I was in a baking mode all day. First, I had to make some more Chocolate Brownies buat Hahndorf's... and after that I started mashing some bananas and came across a modified recipe that's originally from Quaker Oatmeal website. Namanya 'Cocoa Banana Oatmeal Muffin'.
Came out of the oven smelling really good, tapiiiiii setelah a little bit of tasting, YUCK! It tasted
WAY too healthy - not that it's a bad thing. (kalau mau recipenya, silakan minta ya :)
Mungkin kalo dimakan sama vanilla ice cream, bisa yummy... Yah, gimana gak healthy,
gula dikit, telur 1, mentega 5 sdm, pake rolled oatmeal, pisang, bubuk cocoa.
hmmmm...
Anyways, as the muffins seen as a failure, I decided to mash some more bananas.
A few days ago, my friend Didi attempted to make Steamed Banana Cake. So today, I thought I'd challenge his cake *evil's grin*
Eventhough it must have been the hurriest measuring and mixing I've ever done, the cake turned out justttttt nice. O yea, mungkin in Indonesian rasanya seperti Kue Apem.
Came out of the oven smelling really good, tapiiiiii setelah a little bit of tasting, YUCK! It tasted
WAY too healthy - not that it's a bad thing. (kalau mau recipenya, silakan minta ya :)
Mungkin kalo dimakan sama vanilla ice cream, bisa yummy... Yah, gimana gak healthy,
gula dikit, telur 1, mentega 5 sdm, pake rolled oatmeal, pisang, bubuk cocoa.
hmmmm...
Anyways, as the muffins seen as a failure, I decided to mash some more bananas.
A few days ago, my friend Didi attempted to make Steamed Banana Cake. So today, I thought I'd challenge his cake *evil's grin*
Eventhough it must have been the hurriest measuring and mixing I've ever done, the cake turned out justttttt nice. O yea, mungkin in Indonesian rasanya seperti Kue Apem.
2 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 riped banana, mashed
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 riped banana, mashed
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Add soda into the mashed banana and mix till well blended
2. Sift flour with baking powder and set aside
3. Beat eggs and sugar untill fluffly, add sifted flour mixture and mix till well combined
4. Add mashed banana and a bit of salt and stir slowly to incorporate them into the flour batter
5. Pour batter into a well greased baking pan and steam on high heat for about 45min or till cooked
Besok, kalo belum abis, saya foto yaahhhh :D2. Sift flour with baking powder and set aside
3. Beat eggs and sugar untill fluffly, add sifted flour mixture and mix till well combined
4. Add mashed banana and a bit of salt and stir slowly to incorporate them into the flour batter
5. Pour batter into a well greased baking pan and steam on high heat for about 45min or till cooked
After that, we had to hurry to this function hall as Alice was performing some dances. She was pretty good actually!
Ahren also had his turn to perform as a wedding singer on the stage later on the night
*chuckles* Too bad you all missed it!


0 shout-outs:
Post a Comment