I made the right decision to postpone Adelle's party that was supposed to be on this Sunday to next Sunday.
2 days ago she started sneezing and having runny nose. I figured she must have got her flu from my sister, who's still recovering since last week. As long as she drinks lotsa water to keep her body hydrated so she won't have fever, I'm cool about it. But then she started having this weird sound coming out of her. We all worried she might be coming down with laryngitis so I decided to take her to see the ped yesterday evening. Luckily she was diagnosed with a little cold and a little allergies. Thank God no laryngitis or any sort of throat inflammation. I just like to catch it early rather than leaving it too late.
But....a scary thing *at least for me* happenned last night around 10pm. I went out to the store and daddy fed her milk again after I gave her some 2 hours before. Bad Adelle drank it all, but i got home, she fussed trying to sit on me. As soon as she did, she vomitted EVERYTHING - litterally her dinner, 2 milk. OMD :( I screamed a little bit *whoops*.
The 2 grandmas got REALLY busy cleaning us & the floor up. it was a hell lot of vomit. I had to shower and bath adelle after that. She's ok after that *phew*
Liburan di Tokyo
1 year ago


0 shout-outs:
Post a Comment