I suddenly became a mother of three, not one. My parents went away for 2 weeks so i'm in charge now.... so far so good..
adelle can't stop clapping her hands, mum-ing and dada-ing, and laughing, squealing and smiling. She start to say other words too,it sounds something like "nyeng..nyenngg" .
When she sees me, she'd go "mamm..mamamm..mamammmm", i doubt she means "makan" (in indo sometimes people use the word "mamam" when talking to babies/little kids to describe "makan=eat") as I say "makan" to her. Ohh well, doesn't matter..i take it as her "mama cry" as she only does it to me heheh...
what makes adelle unique
Other than this 'mama cry' she does, another thing that makes Adelle unique is that she has 3 birthmarks. One is at the back of her neck, I suppose it's called "stork bites". It's kinda hidden due to the amount of hair she has :D The second one is "mongolian spots" on her lower back,near the buttock. The third one is on her wrist. I'm not sure what this one's called. It's vascular, many small red dots (rather raised I suppose) form a small rectangle. It's positioned on her bottom wrist and kinda looks like a bangle. This birthmark seems to be fading away with time though.
sleeping/feeding schedule
her schedule hasn't changed much in pattern. i'm trying to lessen her day naps so she can fall asleep after her last feeding much sooner than before. it seems to be working but it sure is energy consuming. it means i have to cut off some of my time to do work by playing and entertaining her once she's done playing by herself.
solids
i have only added pear and mango to her list of food so far. I've been thinking of introducing yoghurt to her but haven't been able to find a good plain baby yoghurt yet that is not "heat-treated". I think I'll wait for a little bit longer before introducing broccoli, asparagus, cabbage and other greenies to her as she used to have digestion problem (before solid was introduced). As much as I'd love her to have those now ... hmmmm...
Pulang Kampung 2026
3 weeks ago


1 shout-outs:
Baru liat baby yogurt merek yoplait (bukan petit miam lho) ada 2 rasa banana & vanilla. Kayanya di jakarta termasuk baru deh. Nanti kalo Nathan dah coba aku kabarin yah.
Post a Comment