aaaahhhh...... adelle's changed her schedule AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this time is rather confusing for me, and quite a difficult one to adapt with. She hasn't done a 3-hour stretch in between feeding time since..... gosh, she's a little bit over 1 month-old, and now she's back to it!!! I do not know why and why! She still drinks 120ml most of the time, 6 times a day, but she does sleep a very long sleep without waking up from about 12 or 1 am until 7 or 8 am. This is actually good, isnt it?! But, during the day, she barely sleeps for 30-60 mins in between her meals and the rest of her awake time? well, we always need to tend to her, that's either sit and talk with her, carry her or simply put her on her bouncing chair and let her watch one of her DVDs. When my mom and mother in law said babies always change their habits, I didn't know it was going to be every 10 days or so. *sighs* I just need my hubby to take over one or two of the shifts, that's all *rubs my panda eyes again* (too bad he's gone for his freakin' long holiday in melbourne...... arrgghhhhhhhhh)
but, this
makes it all so darn worthwhile :D I love my baby girl to death!!!!!
Pulang Kampung 2026
2 months ago


2 shout-outs:
Hey Mrs Cody,
Sorry to hear you've got panda eyes....You know I'd help if I was there....i miss my baby girl sooooo much....I hope you come back home to melbourne soon!!!
Anyway...
Misssss u guyssss.......
-ahren
Hey Ahren,
i know you always help when you were here (well not always? hahaha... no no do not get angry at me heheh) i've appreciated everything you know babe..
i can't believe you missed the moment she managed to roll over on to her tummy! it was hilarious because afterwards she got frustrated and started crying as she couldnt roll back hehehe..
about my panda eyes, hmmm.. you better pamper them!!!
miss you too daddy!
Post a Comment