* she has given mummy some much-needed rest at nights since she was 9 weeks old!
* she can roll over on her stomach exactly on her 3 months birthday
* she has been cooing and gargling for a few weeks, and these past few days she's started squealing in delights and sometimes laughing out loud
* she is an excellent listener :)
* on stomach, she can lift her head up 45-60 degrees (tapi ini tergantung mood, kalo lg mau ngamuk, wuihhhh dia pilih grasa-grusu aja sambil ngences2 hehee)
* she is quite a social smiler
* she always follows any object that interest her, she can even turn her head around to follow where her mummy goes if she's in her bed!! I've been reading to her and making her watch some baby einstein dvds and she loves them!!!
* she can hold her head steady when sitting upright for about 10 seconds, then her head will start to wobble a little bit
* she once held her almost empty milk bottle with both hands!!
* she can bear some weight on legs when she's held upright
* she LOVES to lick her hands and fingers (sampe itu muka udah ketutup ludah kemana2 dan bajunya sering basah!!! --> maminya jd terobsesi ama bib hahahahha)
* she can complain if she's in the car enjoying the ride and the car comes to a stop at red lights!! She'd make "ugh..ugh..." noise hehe..
and I overheard this today... "my son likes to be carried all the time. Whenever I get tired of holding him, I try to remember that a year from now he's going to be squirming to get out of my arms — and I'm going to miss these days!" - it made me think....
Liburan di Tokyo
1 year ago


2 shout-outs:
aihh, makin cantik dan makin mbem pipinya, heheehe..
thanks fer... tapi liat deh, itu pipi dan jidat lomba2an hehehe...
Post a Comment