Sunday, February 18, 2007

kiong hie fat choi 2007...

it's chinese new year '07!!

We spent last night with the family - enjoying chinese new year's eve meals @ GA Hotel. The meal was pretty good - better than last year - but the music - hmmmm........ :P The baby in my stomach did protest a few times - to sum it all up heheh.. What an introduction to some of her cultures *laughs*

Time is flying so fast. Not long, there's going to be an addition to the family, wow.. in less than a month!!! Now that the shop's valentine stuff is over, I've started to think about the actual delivery day *shivers* Although pretty much I've prepared everything, I realize my mental still needs 'getting ready'!!!! Big, big, BIG Uh Oh...

I'm having my last ultrasound hopefully tonight if not tomorrow night. Very curious to know how heavy she is right now.. I'm guessing she's around 2.8kgs now. I've gained almost 10 kgs by now and started to not able to fit into my shoes... (and the wedding ring is rather 'tight') hehe... Ahren said it looks like it's the water retention has begun. yuck.. luckily i've got only a few weeks left!


Will post more soon!

2 shout-outs:

Anonymous said...

so exciting.. u r gonna b delivering soon!! :P:P haha.. well.. u still look belly pretty!! dun worry :) haha.. i'm sure that .. ahren..is always telling u that :) haa..

u take care.. :) hope 2 read more.. :) haha..

Btw,.. happy new yr.. n belated bday... was trying 2 sms u .. but the msg got returned... so.not sure if u hv change ur phone no or not :)

if u did.. pls update me with ur new no. ;) haha..
Eliz

ikho said...

hey dear,
thanks for the sms that you were trying to send!!! :)

I haven't changed my number, but since I'm using a cdma phone, I think it's the provider that doesn't let any overseas sms get thru. you can still try it if you want.
it's +6261 77886774

well...yeap, it's not long until the little girl arrives!!! :) you guys should come over!!! *wink wink*