Thursday, January 04, 2007

*gasp* 10 more weeks to go...?!!!

well..more or less..i'm just rounding up some numbers here *grin*

First of all, Happy New Year 2007 to all of you!! I've been caught up with so many things lately, the shop and plus my brothers are in town. We had an awesome new year's eve.. It was nothing more than a gettogether with a few family members and BBQ!!! To cut the story short, we had the best ribs ever that night..*yummmm...yummm*

Despite all the fun, my 28/29 weeks pregnant body had to protest a little bit... I woke up around 5.30 crying out for Ahren to do something about my cramping legs!! Ugh, this time it was ugly.. the pain was just creeping up and lingered around the calf and back of the knee.. while the pains in one leg hasn't eased away, the other leg started playing up.. After awhile I had tears rolling down my cheeks.. (what a wimp, I know).

Anyway, it's the new year!! I haven't got so much time left to prepare the glorious welcome heheh.. At least, when I'm still full of energy. She went a little quiet a couple of weeks ago and I asked Dad to do a quick ultrasound. Thank God she was alright. Straight after that, she went even more active than ever. She hardly sleeps during the day now - not to mention the night time. Uh oh... :D And, ohh.. she is not a tiny baby, ladies and gentlemen... Last we checked, she weighed 1.2 kgs and was supposed to be 1 kg only. *gasp* Never mind, as long as she's a healthy little peanut... :-)

We've picked her first name, but not the middle name yet. My mom and siblings are dying to know what it is! *chuckle* We'd rather they don't. It's more difficult to protest a name when it's attached to a living baby :)


0 shout-outs: